Dear Inspired Reader,
Do you ever get really excited about a new idea? You then mentally picture all the things you want to do to complete your idea. Then you get to the doing and feel overwhelmed by all the things necessary to get done and you try to do all the things you envisioned but before long you decide to give up because it just seems daunting.
CAN YOU RELATE?
If you can then I want to support you. What I described happens to me every time I have a bright idea. Thank GOD I have discovered a few solutions and here they are…. It is so simple its hard.
- BREATHE- take five deep belly breaths. TRUST ME IT HELPS!!.
- WRITE DOWN EVERYTHING THAT NEEDS TO BE ACCOMPLISHED. It is so important to write it all down because then you mind can relax. Your mind will trust it is all written down and you wont forget. Keep a note book for your ideas, brainstorming, and completion.
- PRIORITIZE- look at your list and begin to prioritize the most important items. This will also help your mind calm down.
- DO IT! Pick your first item to work on and EAT that Elephant one bite at time.
- REPEAT STEP 1-4 as many times as needed.
Don’t let your monkey brain paralyze you. Work through these five steps and you will find yourself empowered and creating and completing your most brilliant ideas!!
As always I wish you the very best!! Please share with me your progress, concerns, and questions I am here to support you. I believe in you!! Lets do this!!